(Senior) SAP Logistics Consultant (m/f/d)
At our location in Mannheim or remotely you will support our experienced team of consultants in current national and international SAP logistics projects. You are involved in the projects across all project phases, from the creation of concepts to their systemic implementation and system testing to user training and go-live support.
As part of the team, you will take on project tasks to design the specific IT logistics processes of our customers, implement the processes in the SAP logistics modules (especially SAP EWM) and take part in project workshops. With the relevant experience, you will also take over (partial) project management and take care of special topics, e.g. the integration of automated systems.
- You have several years of professional experience with SAP EWM
- Or as a “career changer” with several years of professional experience in project work in intralogistics and experience within the SAP environment
- High interest in logistic processes and its optimization
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Customer-oriented work
- Our project business requires flexibility and a basic willingness to travel – in return, it offers a lot of variety and always new challenges
- High motivation and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You can expect a diverse team with lots of fun, high competence and motivation
- Individual support and further education opportunities
- Flexible working hours and a contemporary home office offer
- As a start-up, we know that we are not perfect yet, but we guarantee low hierarchies in a pleasant working atmosphere and an interesting corporate culture
- With us, you have the chance to accompany the company from an early stage. You can help shape the companty culture according to your ideas and grow with us!
Are you interested? Simply send your application
We look forward to receiving your application!