Junior SAP Logistics Consultant (m/f/d)
After a preparatory training phase, you will support our experienced team of consultants in current national and international SAP logistics projects at our location in Mannheim. You will accompany your mentor through all project phases, from the creation of concepts to their systemic implementation and system testing to user training and go-live support.
After the first projects, you will take on (partial) project tasks in the team to design the specific IT logistics processes of our customers, implement the processes in the SAP logistics modules (especially SAP EWM) and take part in project workshops.
- Successfully completed degree in logistics, business administration, (business) informatics, (business) engineering or comparable course of study
- Or as a “career changer” with several years of professional experience in logistics and experience within the IT environment
- Interest in logistics, ideally specialisation in studies as well as first contact to SAP
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- High affinity with IT
- Our project business requires flexibility and a basic willingness to travel – in return, it offers a lot of variety and always new challenges
- High motivation and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You can expect a diverse team with lots of fun, high competence and motivation
- Well thought-out induction plan with a high learning curve through junior-senior mentoring
- Flexible working hours and a contemporary home office offer
- As a start-up, we know that we are not perfect yet, but we guarantee low hierarchies in a pleasant working atmosphere and an interesting corporate culture
- Opportunities to help shape the company – as a junior consultant you have the chance to contribute your own ideas
Are you interested? Simply send your application
We look forward to receiving your application!